What's Shakin Bacon?

Hi, my name is Jordan Bond. I am a student at Ohio University majoring in Video Productions. Some of my favorite films are "Natural Born Killers", "Fargo", "The Dark Knight" and "American History X."

Friday, January 7, 2011

WHY VIDEO PRODUCTION YOU ASK???

I decided a long time ago that I enjoy movies WAY too much to not get a career in the field of Media. During high school I was able to take a class called Videography and fell in love with filming and film editing right away. Being creative and inventing new things is something I enjoy doing with film.  I have always been a fan of unconventional angles, colors, styles and techniques in film; makes it more challenging to watch!  The main reason why I want to be in the film industry is to add some spice and be able to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment